Current Available Positions:
February 4, 2017
EPCO has immediate requirements for positions in our St. John’s, Newfoundland office.
To further enhance our dimensional control capabilities and increase our focus on continuous improvement to reduce valuable downtime for our customers, EPCO is seeking qualified Dimensional Control Professionals to join our team in our St. John’s, Newfoundland office.
Qualified individuals should have the following:
- Dimensional Control
- 5-20 years experience in dimensional control surveying for the oil & gas, manufacture and/or mining industries.
- Experience in data collection using total station surveying instruments, Electro-optical survey equipment, and optical alignment equipment.
- Experience in the use of 3D laser Scanning equipment.
- Extensive experience with 3-Dimensional calculations using dimensional control specific software and AutoCAD, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with industry standard drawings and documentation.
- Experience with verification of pipe route/structural design and/or as-built condition.
- Capable of maintaining BST training and medical certification.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
|Salary:||Commensurate with qualifications, along with a premiere suite of benefits.|
|Apply to:||EPCO Services Inc.
P.O. Box 13412, Stn ‘A’
St. John’s, NL
e-mail: [email protected]
Only candidates who have had similar experience will be considered for this position.