ESI has strong technical qualifications and a proven track record in providing safe, high-quality, cost-effective and timely piping design services to our customers from both our St. John’s Newfoundland and Halifax Nova Scotia Offices. Our projects range from; revamps, overhauls and upgrades on existing facilities to complete Greenfield design.
ESI maintains industry-standard modeling software for the production of Engineer-stamped piping isometrics for it’s clients that can be presented to the fabricator for a clear rendition of the required spool, or spool sections. Our piping design software produces data for input into our stress analysis package as well as produce detailed material take-offs.
- Modularization and spooling
- Steam generation and distribution
- Pumping systems
- Pipelines for gathering, distribution and transmission
- Pressure vessels
- Firewater protection systems, deluge systems
- Dust collection
- Hydro electric and thermal generation
- Compressor stations and blending systems
- Water treatment
- Construction field coordination